Terms of service
Terms of service of the internet shop
Online shop “Kwiaciarnia Kamiflora” operating at www.kamiflora.pl is led by Kamila Żołyńska with headquarters on Królowej Jadwigi Street in Poznań. It tax identification number(NIP) is 972-024-94-07. By running the company she provides services in terms of selling and delivering the merchendise.
- The online shop conducts business by the means of the internet
- The orders are taken by the means of the Internet. In order to order one must fill out a form. Afterwards the client receives the confirmation of their order via email.
- The order is fulfilled when the shop receives confirmation of client’s payment.
- The delivery time is respectively: in case of payment by bank transfer( prepayment)- one working day unless it is specifically determined otherwise.
- If some of the items in the order are not available the buyer is instantly informed about it and it is up to them to decide whether the order should be completed nevertheless of that or cancelled.
- A limited number of goods is intended for promotional sales and ‘limited edition sales”. Order of completion of the orders is based on the receival of the confirmation of the payments made by the clients until items covered by those features are exhausted.
- All prices are given in złote( the currency of Poland) and include VAT. The price given for each item is binding at the moment the order is placed by the customer. The shop reserves the right to change the prices of the items it offers, to introduce new products to the shop, to carry out and cancel promotional campaigns on the store’s websites or to introduce changes in them.
- The customer can pay by the means of: bank transfer to the store’s account, via the Przelewy24.pl platform, and via MDE( manual data entry – this type of payment is done by manually entering the card number to pay without using the card psycially. It is done based on a mail order or telephone order done by the card’s owner.
- At the moment of confirmation of the order made by the Buyer , an agreement is concluded between the SELLER and the BUYER. The subject of the contract is the product or service mentioned in the order. The rights and obligations of the parties resulting from the concluded contract are regulated in the Act of 23 April 1964 Civil Code (Journal of Laws of 1964 No. 16, item 93 with subsequent exchanges) and in the Act of March 2, 2000. on the protection of consumer rights and liability for damage caused by a dangerous product (Journal of Laws of 2000, No. 22, item 271, as amended).
- The contract for the sale of goods is concluded in accordance with Polish law and in Polish.
- The competent court for the settlement of disputes arising from the sale agreement is chosen taking place of residence of the defendant and place where the agreement was made into account.
- Please be advised that the personal data provided on the order form in the online store Kwiaciarnia Kamiflora, are collected and processed in accordance with the Act of August 29, 1997 on the protection of personal data (Journal of Laws of 2002 No. 101 item 926, as amended). The collected personal data is used only for the purpose of carrying out orders placed and for information about promotions and will in no case be made available to third parties. Every customer of our shop has the right to access, modify and delete their personal data from our database.
- The right to withdraw from the contract. In Accordance with the Act of March 2, 2000 “on the protection of consumer rights and liability for damage caused by a dangerous product”, the customer may resign from the items bought in our shop without giving a reason within 14 days from the date of delivery. It is possible only when the items do not bear traces of use, are complete and have not been damaged in any way. The returned items should be sent back together with the invoice received with it. The store guarantees a refund equal to the price of the item. The money will be returned within 5 workdays bya bank transfer to the account indicated by the customer or by postal order to the address indicated in the order. The cost of returning the goods is not refundable
- The right to withdraw from the contract is not payable to the Consumer if the Kwiaciarnia Kamiflora performed the service fully with the expressed consent of the consumer and the obligation to inform (before the commencement of the benefit) the consumer has lost the right to withdraw from the contract after the performance and services in which the subject of the service is a non-fabricated item, manufactured according to the consumer’s specification, to meet his individual needs or closely related to his person (Products on the customer’s special order), and also when the subject of the service is a perishable item or having a short shelf-life; pursuant to the provisions of art. 38 points 1, 3, 4 of the Act of 30 May 2014 on consumer rights (Journal of Laws of 2014, item 827).
- Complaints regarding the freshness of flowers are considered on the basis of the provided photographic documentation within 24 hours of its presentation. Kwiaciarnia Kamiflora guarantees the freshness of flowers on offer, with the caveat that the durability of non-seasonal flowers (imported from abroad) may be lower than seasonal equivalents bred in Poland. The durability of floral compositions purchased at Kamiflora Florist is their proper transport and care. Accepting the offered product means its acceptance. Each complaint is considered individually and very carefully.
TERMS AND COSTS OF DELIVERY
- In the online shop “Florist Kamiflora”, available at www.kamiflora.pl, it is possible to place an order, which delivery is provided in the city of Poznan.
- Delivery costs in the city of Poznań:
- for orders from 1 to 100 PLN , the delivery cost is 43 PLN gross
- for orders from 101 to 130 PLN , the delivery cost is 33 PLN gross
- for orders from 131 to 180 PLN , the delivery cost is 28 PLN gross
- for orders over PLN 181 gross, the delivery cost is PLN 0 (free delivery)
- Delivery outside of Poznań
If you want to make an order for which the delivery address is outside of Poznań, please contact our florist directly to arrange individual delivery costs.